SEMI-BULK BAGS or BIG BAGS
Ravitaillement International sells semi-bulk bags used for transportation and storage of a wide array of non-liquid products.
To ensure performance and reliability of products, the manufacturing process is controlled throughout production, from the raw materials used all the way to the final product.
The semi-bulk bag or “big polypropylene bag” is mainly used for transportation and storage of the following products:
- produce (grains, nuts, milk powder, flour, potatoes, onions, etc.);
- building materials (stones, sand, cement);
- agriculture goods (seeds, manure, fertilizers);
- mining products;
- pharmaceutical products;
- chemical products;
- plastic pellets;
- rubber pellets.
RI offers various options to meet customers’ highest expectations. Here are a few examples :
- “U” type
- Four panels
- Tubular (circular)
- Loading skirt or spout, flat bottom, discharge spout, diaper bottom, full drop bottom, etc.
- Industrial or food (FDA) grade polyethylene liner inserted at the plant or on site
- B-Lock ties, Velcro or other means of closure
- Laminated, leakproof, compartmentalized, fully customizable
- Infinite options