RI’s clamshell is a container made from plastic composed of two hinged halves that fold and clasp together.
RI also offers a punnet container with all available options like meshing, clipping, and labelling.
Clamshell is normally used for display and sale of berries and small fruits and vegetables.
RI holds the following clamshell inventories:
- 1 pound – 454 grams
- 120 grams
- 170 grams
- 1/2 pint (125 mm x 123 mm x 48 mm)
BLUEBERRIES — TOMATOES — GROUND CHERRIES :
- 1 dry pint (130 mm x 112.5 m x 72 mm)
- 11 onces (183mm x 122mm x 41mm)
- 32 onces (280mm x180mm x 58mm)
- 16 grams (192 mm X 118 mm X 105 mm)
RI offers production, labelling, and the addition of absorbing pads.