RI’s liner consists of a piece of polyethylene (PE) inserted into the semi-bulk bags to make them leakproof or to avoid contamination of contents by contact with the internal sides of the bag.
The insertion of a liner is needed when:
- the product cannot come into contact with the polypropylene (PP) material;
- the product fine particle size requires a leakproof packaging;
- the product must be protected against contamination from external matter;
- the product must be protected against premature transformation like cement.
The food or industrial grade liner comes in 0.003, 0.004, 0.005, and 0.006 thicknesses.
RI’s liner easily adapts to semi-bulk bag specifications:
- liner added to the bag;
- liner attached to the discharge spout;
- open-bottomed liner for easier discharge.
RI offers liner insertion service. See the “Services” section.