RI offers liner insertion services for its semi-bulk bags, a procedure that consists of:
- inserting a liner in the bag by the discharge spout;
- attaching a discharge spout onto the liner;
- attaching the liner to the bottom of the bag;
- putting the liner surplus into the bag.
The insertion of a liner is needed when:
- the product cannot come into contact with the polypropylene (PP) material;
- the product fine particle size requires tight packaging;
- the product must be protected against contamination from external matter;
- the product must be protected against premature transformation like cement.
- Liner added to the bag
- Liner attached to the discharge spout
- Open-bottomed liner for easier discharge